Village of Mukwonago Loan Program Application
Village of Mukwonago Economic Development Loan Program Overview and Application Loan Program Application
The Village of Mukwonago is offering an Economic Development Loan Program to local businesses and start-ups located within the Village. The program provides low-interest rate loans to businesses with the intention of creating and retaining jobs in the Village of Mukwonago.
Potential reasons to utilize Mukwonago’s loan program include:
- Acquisition of land, buildings and fixed equipment
- Site improvements and (re)construction of buildings
- Installation of fixed equipment
- Demolition or rehabilitation of buildings
- Payment of assessment or fees for sanitary sewers, water mains, public streets, other improvements that directly create or retain jobs
The First step in exploring this program is to talk with the Village Administrator John Weidl. The Administrator will assist the applicant, as is reasonably necessary, in completing the application. All financial information will be kept in a secure place with limited access by authorized personnel only.
Applications for the loan program may be submitted at any time. All applications are reviewed by the Economic Development Committee. Recommended proposals will then be approved by the Village Board. Applicants must demonstrate that the proposed project is viable and will generate enough profits to repay the loan.