Red Brick Museum

Website – (262) 363-6413

Located in the heart of downtown Mukwonago, Wisconsin, the Mukwonago Museum was first established in 1967, the Red Brick House was purchased with funds left by Mr. Arthur Grutzmacher.  Built in 1842 by original Mukwonago settler Sewall Andrews, the home has been restored to a lovely Victorian house, reminiscent of the post-Civil War period.