Documents posted on this website are for information purposes only, and are subject to change. All documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Connections (List of civic organizations, sports and recreation programs, subdivision and condominium associations, Counties and neighboring Towns information, utilities that service Mukwonago, and other helpful links)
- Utility Billing
- Refuse Collection
- Taxes and Budget
- Annual Reports
- Elections and Voting
- Clerk’s Office
Comprehensive Master Plan
Dog and Cat Licensing
Dogs and Cats must be licensed every year. The license period is January 1st to December 31st. An application is included with your real estate tax statement. Licenses will not be issued unless proof of rabies inoculation is provided.
- Fees: Male/Female, $15.00; Neutered Male/Spayed Female, $10.00.
- Where to Get the License: Licenses must be paid for at the Village Clerk’s Office.
If licenses are not renewed by March 31st, a $5.00 penalty will be assessed. If you elect to have the license mailed back to you, you must enclose a self addressed stamped envelope. Dog & cat owners are required to have available a device to scoop up any pet excrement and to dispose such excrement when their pet is not on their property (Chapter 14 of the Municipal Code)
Permitted in the Village on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:30 p.m. to one-half hour after sunset and Saturdays and Sundays from 7:00 a.m. to one-half hour after sunset. The size of the pile of material to be burned shall not exceed four feet by four feet by three feet high as measured by the flame height. The pile must be 50 feet or more from any structure, trees or bushes. For more information, please call the Village Police Department at (262) 363-6435.
Restrictions for Fire Permits
- Wind must be less than nine (9) miles per hour at time fire is to be set.
- Permit must be issued to landowner.
- Permits are good only on the day they were issued.
- Fire must never be left unattended.
- Water must be on hand and readily available.
- It is illegal to burn tires, tire tubes, shingles or tar paper.
- Burn pile cannot be closer than fifty (50) feet to any structure.
Restrictions for Bonfire Permits
- The bonfire pit or ring must not be larger than four (4) feet in diameter.
- Wind speed must be less than nine (9) miles per hour at time fire is to be set.
- Bonfire must be out by midnight.
- The flames of the bonfire must not exceed five (5) feet in height.
- Water supply must be on hand and readily available.
- Permit will be issued only to landowner.
All billing for ambulance/rescue service billing is handled through Ebix, Inc. For a copy of an ambulance report, please contact the Mukwonago Fire Department, (262) 363-6426. Ebix, Inc. 6400 Industrial Loop, Greendale, WI 53129-2452 (414) 423-4100, (414) 423-4134 Fax www.ebixinc.com
Income Tax Forms
Federal Income Tax Forms: www.irs.gov/formspubs
State Income Tax Forms: www.revenue.wi.gov/html/formpub.html