The Village of Mukwonago Municipal Code is maintained by Municipal Code Corporation in both paper and HTML formats.
This electronic version is provided for information only and should not be considered the official version of the code. Please consult the printed version before citing provisions of this code. If inconsistencies exist between this electronic version and the printed edition, the printed edition will be considered definitive.
For an official copy of any part of the Village of Mukwonago Municipal Code, please contact the Village Clerk’s Office. The cost of the official Municipal Code is $40. The Village of Mukwonago Municipal Code is the sole property of the Village of Mukwonago; any unauthorized use or modification of this code is illegal.
All documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
The information listed in these documents may not be accurate and up to date. The information is accurate as of the date listed on each page; however, ordinances adopted after that date may have changed or eliminated a section of the code.
The Village of Mukwonago makes every attempt to keep the internet version of these documents as up to date as possible. Due to programming and timing of revisions to these documents, this is not always possible. Please contact the Village Clerk’s Office at (262) 363-6420, Option 4 to verify the accuracy of the text displayed on our website.
If you have questions regarding any of the information contained on these documents you can email the Village Clerk.
- Access the Village Code
- 2017 Schedule of Fees [pdf]
- Resolution to Amend Statutory Speed Limits
- Resolution to Designate Through Highways, Controlled Intersections, and Location Of Stop Signs
- Resolution to Amend Locations of Yield Intersections
- Resolution to Amend the Locations of One-way Highways and Prohibited Turns
- Resolution to Amend the Locations of No Passing Zones
- Resolution to Amend Parking Limitations